Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉).
Hey everyone, The first thing that you need to master is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of new and at times foreign sounding terms that you will see in common recipes. These terms can mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You need to be able to come across a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you’re not entirely certain what is meant with”folding at the eggs” it really is in your interests to look this up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pan-fried rice noodle rolls with eggs (酱油王炒腸粉). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan-fried rice noodle rolls with eggs (酱油王炒腸粉) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉):
- Get 1 package of store bought rice noodle rolls (room temperature).
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Get 3-4 stalks of green onions.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉):
- Cut the rice noodle rolls into 1-2 inch pieces..
- Put the oil in the pan and turn it on to high heat – make sure the oil is hot..
- Put the rice noodle rolls into the pan (oil may splatter) a bit. Lower the heat. Leave the rolls undisturbed for about 2-3 mins to pan fry the bottoms until golden and crispy..
- Remove the rolls into a separate plate..
- Put some oil in the pan with the green onions to stir fry them a bit. Break the eggs into the pan and scramble them with the green onions for a couple of seconds (leave the eggs as a wet scramble)..
- Put the rich noodle rolls back into the pan. Stir fry them together with the rest of the ingredients..
- Put the oyster sauce and continue to stir fry..
- Lower the heat and put the soy sauce in. You need to reduce the heat because soy sauce burns quite easily. Stir fry a couple of min..
- Serve hot and immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan-fried rice noodle rolls with eggs (酱油王炒腸粉) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!