Chocolate Angel Food Cake with White and Dark Chocolate Glaze.
Hey everyone, First thing you have to master is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe failure or success. You should be able to locate a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook that explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you’re not absolutely sure what’s meant by”folding into the eggs” it is in your interests to look it up. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate angel food cake with white and dark chocolate glaze. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Angel Food Cake with White and Dark Chocolate Glaze is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Angel Food Cake with White and Dark Chocolate Glaze is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate angel food cake with white and dark chocolate glaze using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Angel Food Cake with White and Dark Chocolate Glaze:
- Take of CAKE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of egg whites, about 12 to 14 large eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of cake flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare of DARK CHOCOLATE,GLAZE.
- Make ready 6 oz of dark chocolate, chopped. Not more than 60%.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Take of WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Make ready 6 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Prepare of fresh raspberries.
- Take of whipped cream recipe attached in dorection step #12.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sparkle sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Angel Food Cake with White and Dark Chocolate Glaze:
- Preheat oven to 350. Have rack.in center of oven. Have ready a 10 inch ungreased tube pan..
- Have egg whites in a large bowl and let stand at room temperature, covered with plastic wrap.Meanwhile combine flour, 3/4 cup.of the granulated sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Sift this mixture trough a sifter or fine mesh strainer into a bowl Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then add cream.of tarter, vanilla and remaining 3/4 cup granulated sugar, adding the sugar in slowly and beat until firm peaks form.
- Add sifted flour/cocoa mixture to egg whites in 4 additions folding in throughly but gently being careful not to deflate. Use a rubber spatula.
- Pour into tube pan. Run a metal kitchen knife through batter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes until a long wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Immediately turn upside down on a,bottle or smooth top.glass,.cool.completely about 1 hour.
- Run a thin sharp knife along all.walls of pan, including center to release cake..
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Melt chopped chocolate and cream in microwave just until chocolate is soft, stir until smooth.Drizzle on cake while warm and liquid..
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Melt the white chocolate and cream until soft, stir until smooth. Drizzle on top and around the dark chocolate drizzle add Sparkle sugar and raspberries. Serve with Whipped cream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate angel food cake with white and dark chocolate glaze recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!