Baked Eggs breakfast.
Hello everybody, First thing you want to understand is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to come across a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cookbook that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you aren’t absolutely certain what’s meant with”folding into the eggs” it really is in your best interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked eggs breakfast. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Eggs breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Eggs breakfast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked eggs breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Butter or oil to grease your ramekin/small oven tin.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 piece of streaky bacon, or your favourite bacon.
- Get 10 g of spinach leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoons of grated vintage cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 3 teaspoons of double cream.
Steps to make Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Pan fry your bacon until it is crispy, but not burnt..
- While your bacon is frying, preheat your over to 180° celsius, and grease your ramekin or small oven tin with either butter or olive/vegetable oil..
- When your bacon is cooked, lay it across the bottom of your ramekin. Top with spinach leaves, pushing spinach leaves down, to pack in tight..
- Toss in your grated cheese, and then crack your eggs over the mixture. The spinach will provide a nice cushion/prevent your eggs from sinking to the bottom of the ramekin..
- Grind some salt/pepper into your eggs then top with cream. Make sure any uncovered spinach at the top of the dish gets cream on it. Any spinach not covered by cream or egg will burn..
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on how runny/cooked you like your eggs..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked eggs breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!