I hate Mondays, Lasagna!.
it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, i hate mondays, lasagna!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I hate Mondays, Lasagna! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. I hate Mondays, Lasagna! is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have i hate mondays, lasagna! using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make I hate Mondays, Lasagna!:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- Take 8 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- Get 8 oz of mushrooms (chopped).
- Prepare 26 oz of pasta sauce (I use mock marinara, will post the recipe seperately).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of oregano paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of basil paste.
- Make ready 1 packages of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Take 32 oz of mozarella.
- Make ready 16 oz of monterey cheese.
- Make ready 16 oz of Italian Blend cheese.
- Make ready of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 24 oz of Ricotta (cottage cheese may be used as a substitute, if used you will not need the eggs).
Instructions to make I hate Mondays, Lasagna!:
- Brown ground beef with horseradish, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning..
- Once the meat is browned add in the spinach, mushrooms and remaining seasonings. Cook over medium until mushrooms and spinach have cooked down..
- Whip 2 eggs in a bowl, add in ricotta cheese and parmesan. Mix thoroughly..
- Coat bottom of lasagna pan with marinara. Layer as directed on package of no boil lasagna. I use lots of cheese on each layer..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food i hate mondays, lasagna! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!