Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy.
Hello everybody, The first thing you want to understand is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and at times foreign sounding terms that you will see in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You ought to be able to find a good section in any inclusive cookbook that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you’re not entirely sure what is meant with”folding in the eggs” it is in your best interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy:
- Get of Egg fried rice.
- Prepare 250 g of rice.
- Make ready 2 of big eggs (or 3 small eggs).
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh ginger (to taste).
- Take of (optional) 1 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame salmon.
- Get 2 of Salmon filets (preferably with skin).
- Make ready of Sesame seeds.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare of Honey (or oyster sauce or sugar).
- Take of Sides vegetables.
- Take 1 of Paksoy.
- Take of Neutral tasting oil (arachid oil).
- Make ready of (Optional) cucumber.
Steps to make Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy:
- The sesame salmon.
- Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste). Make sure to taste this glace and adjust when necessary!Add the salmon to the glace and let it sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Take the salmon out of the glace and sprinkle the sesame seeds on the salmon..
- Put in the oven at 200°C (392 °F). Frequently, poor some of the glace over the salmon to make sure it does not dry out..
- The egg fried rice and paksoy.
- Cook the rice following the package instructions and let it cool down.
- Cut the paksoy in strips, cut the onion, crush the garlic and ginger to a pulp..
- Heat up the wok (high heat) and add a neutral tasting oil (arachid oil). Toss the paksoy strips in the wok and stir for about 3 min..
- Take out the paksoy..
- Add neutral oil to the wok and caramelize the onions..
- (optional) add sugar to aid the caramelization of the onion..
- When the onion starts to brown, put the cold rice in the wok and stir frequently for about 3 minutes..
- Put everything to one side of the wok and add the egg. Leave it untouched for 20-30 seconds and then stir it..
- Mix it with the rice and the rice is ready to serve!.
- Put everything on a plate and garnish with some raw cucumber slices..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!