Sausage and egg biscuit casserole.
Hey everyone, The first thing that you need to master is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and at times foreign sounding terms that you may see in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to discover a good section in any inclusive cookbook which explains the different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t entirely sure what’s meant with”folding into the eggs” it is in your best interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sausage and egg biscuit casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage and egg biscuit casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sausage and egg biscuit casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sausage and egg biscuit casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and egg biscuit casserole:
- Take 1 of pound of sausage..
- Make ready 2 of cans of biscuits, I used 7 ounce cans.
- Take 1 of dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of cups shredded cheese, or your favorite cheese. I used mozzarella.
- Get 1 of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- Get 1 of This recipe is a great basic starter. Add what you please, mushrooms, onions, green peppers. I have picky eaters so I can't add anything else. We eat this with ketchup, and hot sauce.
- Get tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Sausage and egg biscuit casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°F Start by browning 1 pound of sausage and chop. I also added some onion powder for more taste.
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish. Cut biscuits in quarters. I use a pizza cutter. Put biscuits in bottom of baking dish..
- When sausage is done. Scramble up a dozen of eggs in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of milk, salt and pepper. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese , then add the sausage and stir..
- Pour the egg mixture over the biscuits. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes. Cook time varies..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sausage and egg biscuit casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!