Sambal Poached Eggs | Sambal Telur Pecah.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sambal poached eggs | sambal telur pecah. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sambal Poached Eggs
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sambal poached eggs | sambal telur pecah using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sambal Poached Eggs | Sambal Telur Pecah:
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Sauteing.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion Finely Minced,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Get of @chillibellasg's Sambal / Any Sambal / Thai Red Chili Paste, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Prepare of (Adjust To Preference).
- Get 235 g of Chicken Stock,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Tomato Puree,.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Coconut Sugar,.
- Take 2 of Eggs,.
- Get of Scallions Finely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Get Pinch of Matcha Salt,.
- Prepare of Homemade Pita, 2 (Optional).
Steps to make Sambal Poached Eggs | Sambal Telur Pecah:
- You can visit my previous recipe for the homemade pita or visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/greek-pita.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until slightly caramelized. Add in the garlic. Saute until aromatic..
- Add in the sambal. Saute until well combined. Add in 1/3 of the chicken stock and deglaze. Add in the tomato puree and sugar. Saute until well combined. Taste & adjust for seasonings with sugar, salt and pepper..
- Add in the rest of the chicken stock. Turn the heat down to low. *You can crack the eggs directly onto the sauce. But I crack the eggs individually into a cup and slide them in. This to prevent any mishaps of rotten eggs or broken shells.* Continue cooking until the egg whites are set. If you desire a hard-boiled yolk, cook it longer..
- Remove from heat. Garnish with scallions. Lightly season the egg with matcha salt. *To make matcha salt, blitz 1 TBSP of Maldon sea salt and 1 TSP of matcha powder until powdery in a spice grinder.* Serve immediately with some homemade pita bread..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sambal poached eggs | sambal telur pecah recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!