Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ham egg and swiss on sourdough. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ham egg and swiss on sourdough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough:
- Prepare 3 slices of sourdough bread.
- Take 6 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Get 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Take 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 of extra large eggs.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get To taste of salt.
Steps to make Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough:
- Melt the butter and cook the eggs in the butter add salt to taste. Move to a plate when done add swiss cheese on top..
- Get the sourdough bread and toast it. Move to a plate..
- Add ham to the skillet and heat until caramelized a bit. Add mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Then add the egg and cheese on top of the mayonnaise'the slices of bread..
- Add 3 slices of ham on top of the egg and cheese. Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ham egg and swiss on sourdough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!