Banana Walnut French Toast.
it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana walnut french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Walnut French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Banana Walnut French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana walnut french toast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnut French Toast:
- Prepare 1 of Banana Walnut Loaf (Check out my recipe for Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf) sliced into single servings..
- Take 5 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Water.
- Take of Ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1 large of Skillet.
- Get 1 of Spatula.
- Prepare 1 of Spoonful of Butter to every 3-4 slices of bread.
- Take 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- Take cup of maple syrup.
- Get tsp of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Walnut French Toast:
- Gather All Ingredients.
- In large bowl beat 5 large eggs with 5 teaspoons water..
- Beat in Sugar and Ground Cinnimon..
- Completely submerge and Soak slices of bread individually or 2 at a time in the beaten egg mixture for 20-30 seconds..
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Place soaked bread slices on heated pan until golden brown on one side. Then flip and cook until both sides have been completely toasted..
- Place on plate and serve. Goes great with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled over the top..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food banana walnut french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!