Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brownie balls. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Brownie Balls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have brownie balls using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Balls:
- Make ready of brownies.
- Take 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 2 oz of salted butter.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of coating for the brownie balls.
- Get 16 oz of chopped white chocolate.
- Take 16 oz of chopped dark chocolate.
- Get of garnish.
- Take 1/2 cup of colored sprinkles.
- Get of dipping sauces.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Coffee Creame Anglaise, recipe attached in dirdction #13.
- Make ready 1 of recipe Stawberry Coulis Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #13.
Steps to make Brownie Balls:
- Make brownies.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350. Spray a 8 by 8 inch baking pan with non stick spray. Line baking sheet with foil with the foil extending over two ends for easy removal of brownies from pan. Spray lightly with spray also..
- Melt butter and chocolate together until smooth cool to room.temperature.
- Beat ggs, sugar and vanilla until.well combined.
- Add cooled chocolae mixture to sugar and eggs and stir to combine.
- Add flour and mix just until combined, do not over mix..
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 20 to 30 minutes until toothpick has most crumbs.
- Cool 1 hour in pan then remove, lifting foil.and cut 25 squares of brownies.
- Form golf ball sized balls from each square with your hands. Place in single layer on parchment paper. Freeze at least one hour..
- Make coatings.
- For White Chocolate coating, melt white chocolate until smooth either carefully in microwave or in a double boiler. Do half of frozen balls one by one. Using a small spoon, dip in warm chocolate drop on foil, apply garnish of sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Chill.until set.
- For Dark Chocolate coating, melt dark chocolate carefully in microwave or over double boiler until smooth. Using a small.spoon dip remaining frozen balls in chocolate, dropping on foil.lined plate..Garnish with sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Chill until set..
- Serve with Coffee Creame Anglaise Sauce, recipe attached below and Strawberry Coulis Sauce, recipe also attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339891-coffee-creme-anglaise https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360450-strawberry-coulis-sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brownie balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!