Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake.
Hello everybody, The first thing you have to learn is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you may find in common recipes. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You ought to find a way to discover a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook that explains the different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t entirely sure what’s meant with”folding in the eggs” it really is in your interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fire roasted tomato 🍅 egg 🥚 bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fire roasted tomato 🍅 egg 🥚 bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake:
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Get 1 (12 ounce) of can evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dry ground mustard.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa, your favorite.
- Make ready of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake:
- In a bowl mix together with a whisk : eggs, evaporated milk, heat roasted diced tomatoes, salsa, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground mustard and sharp white shredded cheddar cheese……
- Pour egg mixture into a baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until eggs are firm and have set in the middle…..Let rest for about 15 minutes before cutting into squares……
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of salsa and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fire roasted tomato 🍅 egg 🥚 bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!