Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry.
Hello everybody, The first thing that you need to understand is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you may find in common recipes. These terms may mean the difference in recipe failure or success. You ought to find a way to detect a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you’re not absolutely certain what’s meant with”folding at the eggs” it is in your best interests to look this up. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramelized apple with puff pastry. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramelized apple with puff pastry using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Get of Custard cream.
- Get 1/2 of of the quantity you make with this recipe ● Custard cream.
- Get 2 of tabelspoons ●Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Get of Caramelized apples.
- Make ready 1 of Apple.
- Take 70 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Take 40 grams of ☆Water.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Make ready 1/2 of pack Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Get 8 grams of Sugar.
- Take of Puff pastry.
- Take 1 of packet Frozen puff pastry.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ■Egg yolk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ■Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Prepare of For decoration.
- Take 1 of Powdered sugar.
- Take 1 of Ice cream.
- Take 1 of Mint leaves (optional).
- Get 1 of Diced nuts.
Instructions to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer, and bring it to room temperature..
- Start making the custard cream. Please refer to. Follow the instructions up to Step 5. Mix in the apple juice as instructed in Step 6. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144796-seriously-delicious-microwave-cooked-custard-cream.
- When the custard cream is cooled a little, add the rum, stir it again, and it's ready..
- Peel and thinly slice the apple. Put the ☆ ingredients in a frying pan, and heat over medium heat..
- When the bubbles have become smaller, add the apple. Coat the apple in the syrup while shaking the frying pan..
- The apple will be caramelized gradually, so keep simmering while watching it carefully not to burn..
- When the caramelized apple has turned to a golden brown, add the butter and apple juice, and mix together well. The caramelized apple is ready..
- Start preheating the oven (refer to the puff pastry packet for baking temperature and time)..
- Cut out the room temperature puff pastry into circles (3 pieces per person). I used a ring mold. If you don't have a ring mold, use a glass or something similar!.
- You can cut the puff pastry into squares with a knife, too! It's cute if you cut it into small pieces to serve individually. Or if you are making it for a large number of people, you can bake it as it is!.
- Combine the ■ ingredients well to make an egg wash. Brush over the surface of the puff pastry, and bake as instructed on the puff pastry packet..
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream with sugar..
- When the puff pastry has baked, cool it a little. Then let's assemble the mille-feuille!.
- Assemble as follows: Puff pastry, custard cream, puff pastry, whipped cream, puff pastry, custard cream, caramelized apple..
- Add diced nuts on top of the whipped cream to taste..
- Add powdered sugar, ice cream or mint on top to taste..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramelized apple with puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!