Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake.
it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon spice creamy cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon spice creamy cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake:
- Get 1 of FOR CRUST.
- Take 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, melted ( 1 stick ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1 of FOR FILLING.
- Prepare 2 of 8 ounce bars of regular cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 24 oz of sour cream ( 3 cups ).
- Make ready 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips, I used Hersheys brand.
- Take 1 of FOR TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- Prepare of Whipped cream, recipe for stabalized whipped cream below.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinamon sugar, recipe below.
- Get 2 tbsp of white chocolate shavings.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sparkle clear sprinkles.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake:
- MAKE CRUST.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray, line bottom part of pan with parchment paper.Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and the 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, mix well..
- Press crust mixture into bottom and 4 inches up sides of prepared springform pan..
- Bake 8 minutes, cool on rack.
- MAKE FILLING.
- Preheat oven to 350. Iine a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar vanilla and the 1 teaspon of pumpkin pie spice until light and fluffy..
- Add sour cream and beat in just to blend, add eggs and mix just until blended, do not over beat.
- Add 1/2 of batter into cooled crust, evenly sprinkle cinnamon chips over batter.
- Pour remaining batter over chips to cover..
- Place cheesecake on foil lined pan, bake 60 to 70 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Remive from oven and cool on baking sheet 5 minutes, then move to a rack. Cool 30 more minutes then run a small sharp knife around outer edge of crust, carefully remove sides of pan. Cool to room temperature on rack then refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Garnish with Whipped cream cinamon sugar, white chocolate shavings and sprinkles. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon spice creamy cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!