Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, eggs with ham and honey redeyed gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook eggs with ham and honey redeyed gravy using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy:
- Make ready 4 of large eggs.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 pound of sliced smoked ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of strong coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/3 cup of peanut oil.
Instructions to make Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy:
- Beat the eggs and salt, cook scrambled till done. Slice the ham and fry in hot oil till done. Remove and set aside. Pour off all but 1/4 cup of the liquids. The rendered fat will increase the amount you have..
- Add 1 cup of strong coffee, with the honey. Stir often and allow the liquids to reduce. Pour the redeye gravy over the top of the ham. Add the eggs and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!! The redeye gravy is good with grits, polenta, mashed potatoes, homefries, elbow macaroni, and so on..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food eggs with ham and honey redeyed gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!