Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fresh pasta tagliatelle from scratch. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fresh pasta tagliatelle from scratch using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch:
- Prepare 150 gr of durum wheat flour.
- Make ready 150 gr of type 00 Flour.
- Take 3 of eggs medium.
- Take 1 of tbsp olive oil.
- Get 1 of pinch salt.
- Prepare of For tagliatelle.
- Take of This recipe need a pasta machine.
Instructions to make Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch:
- Gather all the ingredients. Mix in a bowl the 2 types of flour..
- In another bowl put the eggs the olive oil the salt and slowly add while you knitting the dough the flour till become a ball. Then put the dough in a small bowl and cover with film. Let it rise in the fridge for 30 min..
- Take the pasta machine after the 30 minutes and the ball of dough. Cut in 1 piece every time the dough and pass it from flour before put it in the machine..
- Make sure that you put it in the straight grinder and at the beginning the gear is at 2. Then after the first pass fold the dough and re pass it 3 times always in gear 2 and always fold it before the pass. Then change the gear at 4 and re-pass the pasta another 3-4 times without folding the pasta this time..
- When you pass it 4 times the dough must be not very thin so won't break but smooth in your hand. Make sure you don't let the pasta that is ready to dry by working the dough fast in the machine..
- Then we take the pasta and we pass it from the middle section of machine. This one has no gear..
- We lay the tagliatelle in a tray and we spring a 2 handful of durum wheat flour. We mix softly the flour with the tagliatelle so the flour goes everywhere..
- We boil water in a pot and we put the tagliatelle in. We let them cook for 4-5 minutes. Check in 4 minutes and depends how al dente you want let them for another minute or not. Serve with parmesan or any sauce you like, we added homemade pesto sauce. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fresh pasta tagliatelle from scratch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!