Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup).
Hello everybody, First thing which you have to master is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you will find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to find a good section in any inclusive cook book that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you’re not absolutely sure what is meant by”folding at the eggs” it really is in your interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup):
- Prepare 250 g of fresh miki or thick egg noodles.
- Get 1 of chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces.
- Take 4-5 pieces of chicken liver, pre-boiled and sliced into half.
- Take 3-4 pieces of ngo hiang or que-kiam/kikiam, fried and sliced into half.
- Get 4-5 of pieced squid ball, fried and sliced into half.
- Make ready 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Take 1 cup of cabbage, shredded.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2-3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Take 1 of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1.5 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Take of Corn starch for slurry.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup):
- In a pot, saute garlic and onion. Once onion have soften, add the chicken breast. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken have browned. Season with salt..
- Add the chicken liver and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the fresh miki noodles, water and chicken bouillon. Season with pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over low fire..
- Add the carrots, cabbage, squid balls and kikiam. Simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly. Add the egg while continuously stirring. One evenly distributed, add slurry and stir continuously to thicken the soup..
- Serve hot with boiled egg..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!