Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, freezable minced cabbage & beef cutlets for bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have freezable minced cabbage & beef cutlets for bento using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento:
- Make ready 200 grams of Minced beef (You can use pork too).
- Take 100 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ・Salt (for cabbage).
- Prepare 50 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 30 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 1 of Frying oil.
- Make ready of Half a batch of “Simple 2-Step Batter” Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Prepare 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 tablespoon Water.
- Prepare 1 of ・Panko.
Instructions to make Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento:
- [2-Step Batter] Beat the egg in a bowl. Add in the flour and water and mix well..
- Finely chop the cabbage and add a little salt to it. Mince the onion as well. Mix together the panko crumbs and milk until the milk is absorbed..
- Next, combine the meat, everything you made in Step 2, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well with your hands..
- Next, form the mixture into 6 cm wide by 1 cm thick small patties on a tray and shape them..
- Dip them in the batter prepared in Step 1. They can break easily so try resting them on top of some chopsticks while you do it..
- Next, coat both sides with the panko crumbs..
- Deep fry the cutlets. Once they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag and then put them in the freezer..
- If you're going to be putting them into a bento, place the required amount on a heatproof plate and warm in the microwave..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food freezable minced cabbage & beef cutlets for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!