Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ham and cheese egg salad sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ham and cheese egg salad sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich:
- Make ready of egg salad.
- Get 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare dash of celery salt.
- Get dash of dried dill.
- Get 3 of grinds fresh pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take of sandwich.
- Make ready 4 slice of english muffin bread. Recipe attached.
- Take 4 slice of thin cut deli ham.
- Make ready 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich:
- Hard boil eggs and peel..
- In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad..
- Mix together and break up eggs with a fork..
- Toast the english muffin bread slices. You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349613-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffin-bread-easy.
- Place two slices of ham, then half of the egg salad, then slice of cheese..
- Top with piece of toast and you have a satisfying tasty sandwich. Cut in half. Serve with a pickle if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ham and cheese egg salad sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!