Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chinese-style aspic. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese-style Aspic is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chinese-style Aspic is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chinese-style aspic using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-style Aspic:
- Prepare 50 grams of Boiled chickenor use your favorite recipe.
- Take 1 grams of Wood ear mushrooms (dried).
- Prepare 20 grams of Snow peas or other green vegetables.
- Make ready 1/4 of Red bell pepper.
- Get 10 grams of Pine nuts.
- Get 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Make ready 250 ml of The cooking liquid from.
- Take 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Take 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Steps to make Chinese-style Aspic:
- Shred the chicken finely. Reconstitute the dried wood ear mushrooms in water and shred finely. Slice the snow peas into 5 mm and the red bell pepper into a 7-8 mm dice..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the Step 1 ingredients and the pine nuts and stir fry briefly. Add the shaoxing wine and the ● ingredients, and stir fry..
- Add the chicken cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Pour in the beaten egg, mix well with a pair of cooking chopsticks, and bring back to a boil. Turn off the heat..
- Sprinkle in the powdered gelatin and mix well to dissolve completely. Leave to cool..
- When it has cooled down, transfer to a plastic container or the equivalent, and chill until completely set overnight in the refrigerator. Transfer to a plate and cut into serving size..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chinese-style aspic recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!