Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli.
Hey everyone, The first thing you have to learn is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you may find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You should be able to find a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book that explains different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you’re not entirely sure what’s meant with”folding at the eggs” it really is in your best interests to check this up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brad's cajun burger with louisiana hot sauce aioli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's cajun burger with louisiana hot sauce aioli using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli:
- Get of burger patties.
- Prepare 3 lb of lean burger. 15% or less.
- Take 1 large of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of minced fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of white merlot or white zinfendel.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Louisiana style hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Get 2 large of cloves garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take of Louisiana hot sauce aioli.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 large of cloves garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Louisiana style hot sauce.
- Take of toppings.
- Make ready 4 of ciabatta buns.
- Take 8 slice of jalapeno jack cheese.
- Make ready 1 lb of cooked crawfish in the shell.
- Take 1 lb of andouille sausage.
- Make ready 1 of sweet potato fries. baked in the oven (found recipe on this app).
- Make ready 1 of sliced garden tomato.
Instructions to make Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli:
- Mix all ingredients for the patties in a lg bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Mix all ingredients for the aioli chill 1 hour as well.
- Slice 10 slices of jalapeno jack cheese.
- De shell all crawfish.
- Cut sausage into 1/4's lengthwise. Then at 3″ strips. Fry until browned.
- Prepare baked sweet potato fries as directed in leegoh68's recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334150-baked-sweet-potato-fries.
- Grill burgers until done. Put cheese on to melt before removing from grill..
- Toast buns. Plate bottom bun. Spread with aioli.
- Top with sausage, crawfish, sweet potato fries, burger (i made doubles), tomato. Spread aioli heavy on top bun. Skewer and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brad's cajun burger with louisiana hot sauce aioli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!