House egg tofu round omelet.
it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, house egg tofu round omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
House egg tofu round omelet is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. House egg tofu round omelet is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook house egg tofu round omelet using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make House egg tofu round omelet:
- Take of Ingredient:.
- Prepare 4 clove of shallot.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Get 20 ml of water.
- Take 30 gr of bean sprouts.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Tofu marinate:.
- Take 100 ml of water.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 4 block of tofu.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Make ready of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Bird eye chili.
Steps to make House egg tofu round omelet:
- Blanch bean sprouts around 30 to 40 seconds.
- Thin slice shallots and garlics.
- Cut tofu into cube size then deep fried it.
- Mix all the ingredients then put the eggs.
- Heat up oil in the pan, then put in all the mixture. (In case you didn't use non stick pan, don't forget to scrap the bellow part, to make sure it not stick to the pan. If it stick put more oil on it).
- Put the dish on cutting board and cut it into square shape and serve it.
- Sauce: thin slice bird eye chili, put in the small plate then mix it with sweet soy sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food house egg tofu round omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!