Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fried rice with chicken and eggs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried rice with chicken and eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs:
- Take 125 g of rice.
- Take 2 of big eggs.
- Take 100-150 g of chicken.
- Get 1-2 of teeth of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small can of corn (can also use frozen veggies mix, but i mostly like corn).
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of smoked paprica.
- Make ready of Chives.
Instructions to make Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs:
- Cook chicken until done, cut in pieces or separate with fork (depends what meet are you using, breast or tights).
- In the separate pot cook rice, set aside..
- On the pan or wok add a little bit of olive oil and chicken, fry until gets a little golden, add a little bit of soya sauce and garlic..
- Add rice to the pot, and fry until it’s get a little bit of color..
- Add veggies of your choice and let it cook for couple of minutes.
- Make some space and add eggs inside, wait until it’s almost done and break it in pieces, mix well.
- Add soya sauce, smoked paprika and chives. Stir well..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried rice with chicken and eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!