Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, traditional italian potato croquettes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook traditional italian potato croquettes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes:
- Get 1 quart of mashed potatoes…use leftovers or make fresh then refrigerate or use my attached recipe.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 pints of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of lil water.
- Take of frying oil an inch up your frying pan.
Steps to make Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes:
- My rustic mashed potatoes recipe, use cold out of the refrigerator https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339075-rustic-mashed-potatoes.
- Grab a couple of ounces of cold mashed potatoes & roll into a ball in your hand then press into a roll while rolling in hand.
- In bowl add eggs scrambled & lil water to make egg wash.
- In a separate bowl add sresoned breadcrumbs.
- Add oil to frying pan on medium heat to 350°.
- Make a conveyor line, take rolled potatoes, dip in egg wash all over, roll in breadcrumbs & fry on both sides until golden brown, about 4-6 at a time & repeat process..
- Salt & plate when finished, eat & enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food traditional italian potato croquettes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!