Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang).
it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, marble / tea eggs (telur pindang). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marble / tea eggs (telur pindang) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang):
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Take of Water for boiling the eggs.
- Take 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 6 of star anise.
- Take 6 of tea bags.
Steps to make Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang):
- Boil the eggs according to your preference. I boiled them for about 20 minutes..
- Gently crack the eggs with a spoon..
- Add water to the pan until it cover all of the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients. After it boils, simmer for 30 minutes or so..
- You can eat the eggs right away. If you leave it overnight (you can put it in the fridge for 3-4 days), the eggs will be tastier..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food marble / tea eggs (telur pindang) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!