Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, freeze this for your bento! pork offcut tonkatsu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have freeze this for your bento! pork offcut tonkatsu using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu:
- Prepare 400 grams of Pork offcuts.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- Get of 2 Step simple coating Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Get 1 of Egg (medium).
- Get 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Get 5 tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 of Panko.
Instructions to make Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu:
- How to make the [2 step simple coating]. Beat the egg in a bowl, and then add in the flour and water mixing well until no longer lumpy..
- ※ Depending on the size of the egg you may need to adjust. Try the sauce and if it's too thick, add in water a little at a time. If it's too thin, add in flour a little at a time, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Make layers of bite-sized pieces of pork offcuts. Season by sprinkling some salt and pepper on top..
- Next, holding the pork with chopsticks, coat it with the mixture from Step 1, then coat with the panko..
- Deep fry them in some preheated frying oil..
- Once they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag and then put them in the freezer. When you are putting them in a bento, simply heat them up in a microwave (If you cut them, they are easier to eat)..
- ◆More store-in-the-freezer for bento recipes◆ [Chicken tsukune][Chicken breast tasuta-age] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- [Juicy fried chicken][Tender chicken cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152811-juicy-fried-chicken-freeze-this-for-your-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155680-tender-chicken-cutlets-for-bento.
- Youlinji Chinese chicken breastsBasil Chicken Cutlet Curry.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food freeze this for your bento! pork offcut tonkatsu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!