Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns.
it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns:
- Prepare 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 6 of rations of bacon.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 knob of butter.
Steps to make Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns:
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!