Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, scrambled eggs croissant-wich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have scrambled eggs croissant-wich using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich:
- Get 1 of Fresh Tomato,.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Unsalted Butter,.
- Prepare 2 of Leftover Croissants,.
- Get of Mayo, For Spreading.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Scallions / Chives / Parsley, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Slit 2 cuts to create a “x” at the bottom of the tomato. Blanch for 45 secs. Remove from heat and plunge into iced water. Peel off the skin. Dice and set aside..
- Add eggs and butter on a bain marie or a double boiler. Keep stirring until the butter has melted. Continue stirring until the eggs are sticking to the sides. This should be the consistency of scrambled eggs, not too runny and not too cooked..
- Remove from heat, the eggs will still continue to cook. Set aside..
- Slice the croissants into halves, but all the way thru'. Spread some mayo. Lightly toast in a skillet, mayo side down..
- Remove from heat and assemble: eggs, tomatoes, greens, salt and pepper. Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food scrambled eggs croissant-wich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!