Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate sheet cake with whipped cream toppings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate sheet cake with whipped cream toppings using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings:
- Prepare 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 6 large of eggs, separated, at room temperature.
- Get 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of Chocolate Whipped Cream, recipe below.
- Make ready 1 of Vanilla Whipped Cream, recipe below.
- Take 1 of Sprinkles for garnish.
Steps to make Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 15 by 10 inch by 1 inch jelly roll sheet pan with cooking spray.Line pan with parchment paper, letting it hang over ends by 2 inches.
- Melt chocolate with water over simmering water in a double boiler, stirring just until smooth. Cool to lukewarm..
- Beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until thick and pale, 5 to 8 minutes. Fold in chocolate mixture until blended.
- In another large bowl with clean dry beaters beat egg white until they hold soft peaks, gradually add remaining 1/3 cup sugar and beat until whites hold stiff peaks..
- Fold one third of whites into melted chocolate mixture to lighten, then fold in remaining whotes gently but thoroughly..
- Spread. batter evenly in prepared pan.and bake in the middle of the oven until puffed and top is dry to the touch, 15 to 18 minutes.Transfer cake in the pan to a rack, cover top of cake with 2 layers of damp paper towels and let stand 5 minutes, remove them and cool completely. ( this step ensures a moist cake ).
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- Carefully loosen edges of cake with a sharp knife. Cut cake into equal size sqares about 4 inches by 4 inches. Carefully remove sqares and peel off parchment while layering each serving..
- Place one sqare on plate, top with chocoate whipped cream. Add another cake sqare on top of choclate whipped cream and press gently. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366694-chocolate-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Top with Vanilla Whipped cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Garnish with sprinkles. Keep cake refrigerated..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate sheet cake with whipped cream toppings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!