Cute Shape Bow Bread.
it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cute shape bow bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cute Shape Bow Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cute Shape Bow Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cute shape bow bread using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cute Shape Bow Bread:
- Prepare 60 grams of Bread dough of your choice that has finished its first rising.
- Get of (Example bread dough recipe.
- Take 1 of if desired Beaten eggs for finishing.
Instructions to make Cute Shape Bow Bread:
- Take out 6-8 g (for the bow center) from the dough that's finished its first rising. Together with the left over dough (for body) make two round shapes and let them rest..
- For main part of the bow, roll out dough into a rectangle (7 cm x 16 cm) and cut it in half using a knife..
- Turn over to the nicer looking side and cross the dough at 1/3 from the bottom. Bring down the upper edge of the dough to the center..
- Turn it over and make an indentation with your finger dusted in bread flour. To get the valley fold shape, seal the bow center firmly. Form a nice bow shape ..
- Take the dough for bow center and make it flat. Fold into thirds from the side. Roll it out using a rolling pin..
- Place the center dough on the bow and turn it over to seal. Turn the bow over again and form a nice bow shape..
- Place them on a baking tray and let rise a second time. Once they're done, preheat the oven..
- If you prefer, apply the egg coating. Bake them in a preheated oven..
- It's also delicious as a matcha dough. In the photo shows the Frog Green Tea & Amanatto (sweetened beans) Bread Dough..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cute shape bow bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!