Scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 2 of tortillas (corn).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 150 grams of mexican rice (recipe above).
- Take 150 ml of spicy salsa (recipe above).
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Make ready 1/4 of onion, chopped.
Steps to make Scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice:
- In a pan cook or reheat the mexican rice..
- After heating the rice, you can use the same (empty) pan to fry the tortillas. So add a bit of oil, wait until hot and put the two tortillas in there. Fry them for 2 minutes and turn them over to fry the other side for 2 more minutes. The idea is to have them crunchier than normal but still a bit soft (not hard like a taco shell).
- In a container add the 2 eggs and a bit of salt. Scramble them..
- In a container, add a bit of water to the salsa and stir. The water will dilute the salsa a little bit, so it's not so dense or so spicy..
- In another pan heat oil and cook the chopped onion..
- Then add the eggs and cook them. When these are completely cooked add the salsa and keep cooking for 1.5 minutes to heat the salsa..
- To serve, put the tortillas over a bed of rice, and then put the eggs over the tortillas. You can add more salsa if you want. Eat with fork and knife. Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food scrambled rancheros' eggs over rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!