Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★:
- Make ready of ■for chocolate cake.
- Get 2/5 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take 1/5 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 4 of egg yolks.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 4 of egg whites (Cool in a fridge.).
- Take 2/5 of granulated sugar (for meringue).
- Make ready of apricot jam (sugar free).
- Take of ■for coating chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
- Take 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- Get 1 of and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate.
- Get 2.5 Tbsp. of grape seed oil.
Steps to make Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s.
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.).
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps..
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes..
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely..
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices..
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes..
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!