Sambal Fried Boiled Eggs | Sambal Goreng Telur.
Hello everybody, The first thing which you want to master is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you may see in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You ought to find a way to find a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book that explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you’re not absolutely certain what’s meant with”folding into the eggs” it is in your best interests to check it up. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sambal fried boiled eggs | sambal goreng telur. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sambal Goreng Telur is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sambal Fried Boiled Eggs
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sambal fried boiled eggs | sambal goreng telur using 35 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sambal Fried Boiled Eggs | Sambal Goreng Telur:
- Prepare of Scallion Oil:.
- Get 75 g of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower Oil,.
- Take 20 g of Scallions (Green Parts Only),.
- Get 20 g of Coriander,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare of Sambal Sauce:.
- Get 1/4 Cup of @chillibellasg's Sambal / Any Sambal / Thai Red Chili Paste,.
- Get of (Adjust To Preference).
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Tomatoes Coarsely Sliced,.
- Get 1 of Red Onion Coarsely Sliced,.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic,.
- Take 1 Stalk of Lemon Grass Coarsely Sliced (White Part Only),.
- Take 3 of Kaffir Lime Leaves,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower / Vegetable Oil,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare TBSP of Tamarind Juice,1.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Coconut Sugar,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Galangal Grated,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Kecap Manis,.
- Take of Rice:.
- Get 1 Cup of Red / Black Rice,.
- Get 6 of Cherry Tomatoes,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Tempura Egg:.
- Get 3 of Eggs,.
- Make ready of Unbleached All Purpose Flour, 1/2 Cup + More For Dredging.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Get 1/2 of Beaten Egg,.
- Take 1/2 of Carbonated Water Cold,.
- Make ready of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- Take Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
Instructions to make Sambal Fried Boiled Eggs | Sambal Goreng Telur:
- Prepare the scallion oil. In a blender, add oil, scallions and coriander. Blitz until smooth. Transfer into a sauce pot over medium heat. Season with salt. Cook until bubbles start to form along the side. Transfer into a coffee filter over a sieve and bowl..
- Set aside to drain. Discard any residue. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use. It can keep up to 3 days in the fridge..
- Prepare the sambal sauce. In a blender, add sambal, tomatoes, onion, garlic, lemongrass and lime leaves. Add just enough water to get the blender blitzing. Blitz until smooth. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil..
- Once the oil is heated, add in the sambal mixture. *Add about 1/4 cup of water into the blender and blitz up all the nooks and crannies. Don't waste.* Add in the water. Stir to combine well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Continue cooking until most of the liquid has evaporated and the color has darkened slightly. Add in tamarind, sugar, galangal, kecap manis and 1/4 cup of water. Stir to combine well. Continue cooking until thickened into a paste. Taste and adjust for seasoning with sugar, salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Prepare the rice. Wash rice with water to remove most of the starch and any dirt. Drain. Repeat the process for 4 more times. Add water to about 1/2 inch above the rice. Add 1 heaped TBSP of the sambal sauce into the rice..
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. Scatter the cherry tomatoes over the top. Cook in a rice cooker as per manufacturer's instructions. After cooked, fluff the rice with a spatula. Keep warm until ready to use..
- Prepare the tempura egg. In a sauce pot, add about 1/2 inch of water. Bring to a boil. Carefully add in the eggs. Cover and cook for 6 mins..
- After 6 mins, immediately place the eggs under running water. *For easy peeling, light tap the egg to create some cracks and let the eggs submerged in the water for about 30 mins or until the eggs have completely cooled down.* Carefully remove the shells. In a bowl, add flour, salt, pepper and egg..
- Mix until combined. Gradually add in the cold carbonated water while still stirring. *Make sure the water is cold.* You should get a smooth batter without any large lumps. In another shallow bowl, add flour, salt and pepper..
- Mix until well combined. Set aside. Prepare a pot of oil over medium high heat. The oil should be about 4 to 5 inches deep. *You can test the temperature of the oil by dripping a few drops of batter into the oil. If they sizzle and float immediately, the oil is ready.*.
- Gently dredge the boiled eggs onto the flour mixture. Shake off any excess flour. Gently dunk the eggs into the batter, making sure the eggs are fully coated. Carefully drop into the hot oil. Deep fried until golden brown on all sides. Remove from heat and set aside on a wire cooling rack or on a plate lined with kitchen paper to drain off excess oil..
- To serve. Transfer rice onto serving plates. Place the tempura egg on top of the rice. Spoon some of that sambal sauce over the top. Drizzle some of the scallion oil around the plate or over the egg and rice. Sprinkle some nori flakes over the top. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sambal fried boiled eggs | sambal goreng telur recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!