My Own Version of Egg Foo Young.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my own version of egg foo young. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Own Version of Egg Foo Young is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My Own Version of Egg Foo Young is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my own version of egg foo young using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Own Version of Egg Foo Young:
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 10 pcs of tiger prawn, cut into 3 parts.
- Make ready Half of small bowl of minced pork.
- Take of Spring onion.
- Make ready of White pepper.
- Get of Carrot, thinly sliced.
- Make ready Half of green capsicum.
- Get Dash of salt.
Steps to make My Own Version of Egg Foo Young:
- In a wok add oil, then stir fry minced pork Cook until done then add prawns, carrot, capsicum and cook a while. Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
- In a big bowl crack eggs, add pepper spring onion and a little salt. Then beat it until the egg mixture are fluffy then pour the cooked ings. Mix well.
- Then heat a pan add oil and batch by batch scoop the mixture and fry..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my own version of egg foo young recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!