it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, egg curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Egg curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook egg curry using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg curry:
- Prepare 4-5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 bowl of coconut gratings.
- Get 4-5 tsp of peels of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take Half tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp. of oil.
Steps to make Egg curry:
- Boil the eggs in water for 10 minutes..
- Grate the coconut and collect the coconut shavings..
- Cut one onion..
- Cut one tomato..
- Peel 4 to 5 garlic cloves..
- Blend the coconut with 2 peels and keep 2 aside..
- Take a kadai to it add oil and heat it. To this hot oil add 2 peels ofaA garlic and brown them a bit..
- After browning garlic adds the onion and tomato and stir nicely for about 3 to 4 minutes. Till you see the onions have become translucent and tomato mushy..
- To this add turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder, and salt to taste..
- Stir again nice. Add a tbsp of water to it..
- So that the onion-tomato do not get burned..
- When you see it cooking. Add the coconut and garlic blended mixture.
- After adding this coconut garlic mixture add water to about a small cup and let it boil..
- To this gravy add the boiled eggs..
- Let this gravy cook. Till you see a boil. Switch off the gas..
- Serve it warm with rice or rotis..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food egg curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!