Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts.
it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy baked cranberry doughnuts. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy baked cranberry doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts:
- Prepare 1 (15.6 oz) of package Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Take of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.).
Steps to make Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done..
- After the doughnuts have cooled, dip them into the glaze. Allow them to set on a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy baked cranberry doughnuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!