【Chawan-Mushi】Non-sweet steamed egg custard.
it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 【chawan-mushi】non-sweet steamed egg custard. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
【Chawan-Mushi】Non-sweet steamed egg custard is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. 【Chawan-Mushi】Non-sweet steamed egg custard is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 【chawan-mushi】non-sweet steamed egg custard using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 【Chawan-Mushi】Non-sweet steamed egg custard:
- Make ready 2 of Eggs (100cc).
- Prepare 300 cc of Dashi soup.
- Take 2 g of Salt.
- Make ready 8 cc of Light soy sauce.
Instructions to make 【Chawan-Mushi】Non-sweet steamed egg custard:
- Prepare Dashi soup by Kombu seaweed and Bonito flakes. If you don’t mind that you can use other soup stock (o^^o).
- Crack 2 eggs(100cc) into a bowl then mix well. Add cold Dashi stock(3 times eggs) and mix well..
- Add salt and soy sauce and mix well. Prepare your favourite ingredients: like spinach, mushroom, shrimp and chicken.
- Place your ingredients into a cocotte then pour egg liquid. The bubble on the surface can get off by a burner. Cover it with aluminum foil..
- Pour water until 1/3 of pan and place a cloth on the bottom. When it’s boiled place the cocotte on a cloth and cover the pan then steam for 3 minutes..
- 3 minutes later, put a chop stick between pan and cover for keeping 80℃ then steam for 10 minutes more..
- It’s done !! Decorate anything you want. Leaf, fish egg, vegetable etc..
- I have made a lot of video as 【Coozy Life】on YouTube. Please check it out and follow me (o^^o).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 【chawan-mushi】non-sweet steamed egg custard recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!