Spinach and Feta Egg White Frittata.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach and feta egg white frittata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach and Feta Egg White Frittata is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spinach and Feta Egg White Frittata is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach and feta egg white frittata using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Feta Egg White Frittata:
- Prepare 16 ounces of egg white.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach (Chopped).
- Prepare of Calories.
- Prepare of Spinach 10 Calories.
- Make ready of Egg Whites 250 Calories.
- Take of Feta Cheese 70 Calories.
- Take 330 of Total Calories.
- Take of Servings 5, Calories per serving 66.
Steps to make Spinach and Feta Egg White Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a cake dish with olive oil.
- Pour egg whites, spinach, salt, and pepper into the pan and stir lightly with a fork.
- Put egg mixture on a sheet pan (lined with parchment paper) and cook 30 to 35 minutes until egg whites are fluffy and firm..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spinach and feta egg white frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!