Fish Fried with Salted Eggs.
it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fish fried with salted eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fish Fried with Salted Eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fish Fried with Salted Eggs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fish fried with salted eggs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Fried with Salted Eggs:
- Make ready 600 gm of Fish.
- Make ready 2 pcs of Salted Eggs Yolks.
- Prepare 10 gm of Curry Leaf.
- Make ready Pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chopped Chili's.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
Steps to make Fish Fried with Salted Eggs:
- Cleaning in/outside of the fish.
- Heating up the wok and added cooking oil for deep fried the fish was chosen. Fried the fish until it feels crispy. (As you like).
- Fish is ready and put aside for next step..
- Heat up the wok with low heat and add in 2tbsp of salted butter till its melted. Then add in all the ingredients to be fried till you see the bubbles from the salted eggs yolks..
- Lastly, put the the fish and stir-fry with the salted butter… and ready to be served..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fish fried with salted eggs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!