Salted Egg Yolk Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salted egg yolk cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Salted Egg Yolk Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook salted egg yolk cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Egg Yolk Cookies:
- Prepare of Cookie dough.
- Take 2 of salted duck egg yolks.
- Get 70 g (5 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Get 25 g (2 tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 80 g of (½ cup+2 tbsp) all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 9 g (1 tbsp) of corn starch.
- Take 1/4 tsp of table salt.
- Get of Egg wash.
- Make ready 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 1 tsp of water.
- Get of black sesame seeds for topping.
Instructions to make Salted Egg Yolk Cookies:
- Steam the salted egg yolks for 10 minutes. Mash them into fine crumbs while still warm. Set aside..
- Using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar together for 2 minutes..
- Sieve in flour, corn starch, and salt. Add the salted egg. Switch to a silicone spatula and mix until it becomes a homogeneous dough. If the dough feels sticky on your finger, wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes until it is easier to handle. If not, continue to shaping..
- Place the dough in between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Roll into a thickness of 1/4-inch (0.5cm)..
- Remove the upper sheet of paper. Cut-out as many pieces with a cookie cutter. Transfer them onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Gather the leftover dough and repeat the rolling process. If using a 1-1/4″ (3cm) flower cookie cutter, you should be able to get at least 45 pieces..
- To make the egg wash, whisk the egg yolk and water together. Brush it over the top of each cookie dough. Finally, top each with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340°F (170°C) for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salted egg yolk cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!