Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, corned beef hash with eggs over easy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have corned beef hash with eggs over easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy:
- Get 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- Make ready 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- Get Pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare Pinch of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Eggs over easy.
- Make ready 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
Instructions to make Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy:
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food corned beef hash with eggs over easy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!