Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival).
it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy & luxurious healthy gomoku chirashi sushi for hina matsuri (doll festival). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy & luxurious healthy gomoku chirashi sushi for hina matsuri (doll festival) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival):
- Prepare 720 ml of White rice.
- Get 1 of sheet, Kombu seaweed (2 x 3 cm square).
- Prepare 80 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of section, large Lotus root.
- Make ready 50 ml of Rice vinegar (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/188413-my-sushi-vinegar-recipe?ref=search).
- Prepare 2 of ○Eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ○Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of or less ○Katakuriko slurry.
- Get 1 pinch of ○Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Aburaage.
- Make ready 4 small of ones Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 small of one Carrot.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Sesame seeds (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Green garnishes like mangetouts or mizuna leaves (as needed).
Instructions to make Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival):
- Rehydrate the shiitake mushrooms. Reserve the soaking water. Pour hot water over the aburaage to remove the excess oil..
- Add the konbu seaweed and cook the rice with less water than usual..
- Peel the lotus root and slice into thin quarters. Blanch in boiling water quickly and mix with rice vinegar while hot..
- Julienne the carrot. Cut the aburaage in half and slice thinly. Thinly slice the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms. I used Kyoto carrots (they're deeper in colour than usual carrots, almost red). The rice will look better that way, so use them if you can find them where you are..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and fry the carrot. After it wilts, add sugar. After the carrot is coated with sugar, add soy sauce, shiitake and aburaage and fry further. Add water you used to re-hydrate the shiitake and bring to a boil. Turn the heat off and leave to cool to allow the ingredients to absorb the flavour of the seasonings..
- Add the ○ ingredients to the beaten eggs and mix well. Make thin omelettes. After it cools, slice thinly to make kinshi-tamago. If you add the katakuriko slurry to the egg mixture before cooking, the omelettes won't break apart easily..
- After the rice is cooked, do not stir. Transfer to a moistened sushi wooden barrel straight away. Mix in the sushi vinegar quickly. It's important to cook the rice slightly harder than usual. Normally we use a fan to cool down the sushi rice quickly but it's a lot of work so instead I use the cold air setting of a hair dryer (laugh)..
- Mix in the lotus root from Step 3 into the sushi rice and scatter sesame seeds. Place the cooled toppings from Step 5 and kinshi-tamago from Step 6. During Step 8, do not pour in any cooking liquid from Step 5. It will make the dish soggy. For 4 rice cooker cups of rice (720 ml)..
- Place the green garnishes on top. I used baby chrysanthemum greens from my garden. Salad cress, quickly blanched mangetouts or mizuna leaves would be nice too..
- Each person can portion out however much they want, so it's a great dish for parties and events..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy & luxurious healthy gomoku chirashi sushi for hina matsuri (doll festival) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!