Instant pot egg bites.
Hello everybody, First thing you have to master is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you may find in recipes that are common. These terms can mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You should be able to detect a fantastic section in any inclusive cook book that explains different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you aren’t entirely certain what is meant by”folding into the eggs” it really is in your best interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instant pot egg bites. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot egg bites is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Instant pot egg bites is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot egg bites using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot egg bites:
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Take 2/3 cup of shredded cheese – I used aged cheddar but recipe calls for Gruyére Cheese, shredded (or emmental, jarlsberg, beaufort, or comté cheese).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Chives or green onion minced (if you have a good blender then just cut up).
- Prepare 3 slices of Cooked Thick Sliced Bacon, chopped (or 1/2 cup Cooked Crumbled Sausage).
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take of Optional Add-Ins: • corn, 1 tsp Hot Sauce • 1/2 cup Broccoli (cooked, chopped small) • 1/2 cup Tomatoes, deseeded, diced • 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced • 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced.
- Make ready of Tools needed for instant pot:.
- Take of Cooking Spray Egg Bites Silicone Mold.
- Take of Instant Pot® Pressure Cooker.
- Take of Trivet/Rack w/long handles, for the mold to sit on.
- Get of Blender.
- Take of And Foil.
Steps to make Instant pot egg bites:
- Spray the silicone egg bites mold with the cooking spray. Then Set aside..
- Add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, (use whatever cheese you love) Gruyére cheese, pepper, and chives to the blender and blend for 2 minutes on medium speed, or blend well or until the mixture is light and fully. Be careful not to blend dark ingredients with you egg mixture. The result could look nasty but taste delicious..
- Next fill the egg bite mold openings halfway with the egg mixture. Then add 3/4 of the chopped bacon or other add-ins you decided on (I used mushrooms and corn) and gently press them in. Continue filling with the egg mixture, and top with remaining bacon, and press it in..
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner stainless liner of the pot. Then set the full egg bites mold on the trivet and very carefully set it in the pot. Loosely cover with foil..
- Close the lid of the pot and set the steam release knob to the sealing position..
- Press the Pressure Cook or Manual button (or dial) then press the +/- button (or dial) to select 8 minutes. The pot will take a few minutes to come to pressure..
- When the cook cycle is finished, let the pot sit undisturbed for 8 minutes (8 minute Natural Release). Then open the steam release valve to Quick Release the remaining pressure until the pin in the lid drops down..
- Open the lid and remove the foil. Use silicone mitts to grasp the trivet handles and carefully remove the egg bites mold. Set aside to rest for about 4 minutes. They may be puffed up quite a bit, but they will go back down. They will come out of the mold easier if they cool a little..
- Serve warm as is, or with any garnish you like..
- Recipe Notes *If you like lots of add-ins in one batch, you may have too much mixture for one mold to hold it all. Maybe consider getting a second mold, or make another batch. One batch yields 7 Instant Pot Egg Bites.
- Calories: 118 kcal per egg bite.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot egg bites recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!